December 18th, 2009 by Editorial

A source with the USSF says that a definitive answer may not be available until next week, but some are suggesting that it indeed could be after the holidays. The Professional League Task Force is currently gathering and evaluating information from both groups. 

Another source was able to tell us that one committee has yet to see any documentation or be advised on the situation.  This suggests that the process may not be as far as expected.  I thnk everyone can agree that U.S. Soccer is taking their time and is thoughtfully considering all of their options.  They are not about to make a rash decision just so that that we can get a quick decision.

The U.S. Soccer Board of Directors will have the final say regarding the sanctioning of the USL and NASL.  It does not appear that any committee will have to ratify the changes.

Tags: , , ,

Leave a Reply